The book's front cover appears above. © Dan Fournie, art work by Stephanie Carter
Browse up to 20% of the book
Join the book's Group
What to do after the Financial Crisis?
Well, it's time to get back to some fundamentals. In The Young Investor you will learn how to do just that. Whether your a beginner or a seasoned investor. Returning to sound investment principles will put you back in the ball game and help secure a bright future for you and your loved ones.
"I...found that the author writes well and gives solid advice."
Finally, a book about investing written in plain English for both Canadians and Americans. The Young Investor is the most complete guide to investing in today’s global marketplace using the very best online tools and resources. At any age, it is never too late to learn how to invest your money and secure a bright financial future for yourself.
The Young Investor will HELP YOU:
- Learn about investing in very simple terms
- Learn how to choose investments that are right for you
- Learn how to manage investments yourself through an online broker
- Easily access the very best online tools and resources on investing
- Achieve wealth and realize your most precious dreams